ON TAFISA WORLD WALKING DAY, PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE, AND EVERY CORNER OF THE GLOBE, WALK TOGETHER IN A CELEBRATION OF BEING PHYSICALLY ACTIVE
TAFISA World Walking Day will officially take place on the weekend of 30th September to 1st October, however events on other dates may also register to be a part of the celebrations.
WWD is open to citizens of all ages, backgrounds, abilities and genders, and it is open to every TAFISA member organization and any interested municipality. Organizers are welcome to host more than one event, and events of different types and scales.
Each registered organizer will receive a free promotional package in support of their event including:
- Use of the official title “TAFISA World Walking Day 2017“
- Official logos and promotional materials
- TAFISA handbook “How to organize Walking Events”
- Communication checklist
- WWD 2017 “What’s New?” Fact Sheet
- Promotion of your event(s) via TAFISA and our website
- Integration of the event(s) into the official #TakeBackYourStreets…TakeBackYourFuture Calendar of Events.
Registrations for the TAFISA WWD 2018 are open! Please fill and send us the application form :
TAFISA WWD 2018 Application Form
As a general guide to WWD, please see the 2017 Flyer, or please contact the TAFISA office with any queries.
TAFISA 2017 WWD Flyer