The “District Administration” Idukki have great pleasure to inform you that as part of sharing “BIG SALUTE” to the entire world for the support given by them to the “KERALA FLOODS, 2018 we have decided to organize “TAFISA World Walking Day & World Tourism Day 2018” in association with All India Association of Sports for All. This historical event will be held on 29th September, 2018 as per the fixed date of TAFISA World Walking Day, at Thodupuzha, Idukkiat 07.00 AM along with entire Idukki district.
The objectives of the programs are that;
- Agile Unity in Diversity
- Allogamy of Idukki District
- Reclaim Idukki as bonbon of God’s Own Country
- Inclusion of physical activity into the daily life of the people
- Accreditation to NGO’s/GO’s etc for the conducive effectual.
- Fruitful congestion for CMDRF
- Gratitude to the entire world.
The aim is to highlight Unity in Diversity and promote the inclusion of physical activity into the daily life of the community along with the tourism promotion.This will act as a driving force to guide the rest of the rehabilitation activities and will support the initiative of “NAVA KERALA” movement.
Therefore, your participations in this regard is highly appreciated.